Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Different Kind of Recipe--Magic Cleaner

This is a recipe for an amazing cleaner! I used it in the shower and in the bathroom sinks. Let me tell you....they sparkle!!!! We have a glass door on the shower and it always gets scummy :) but this stuff cut right through it.

Take one cup of white vinegar and heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Pour it in a spray bottle and add in one cup of plain and simple, blue, Dawn dish soap. Carefully rock it back and forth to mix it without making too many bubbles.

I sprayed this all over my shower walls and glass door. I let it sit for a few minutes and used a soft scrub pad (like the kind made to scrub a glass cooktop). Gently scrub down the walls, but you don't need much scrubbing power for this, it really comes off good. Then rinse!
This cleaner made my sinks shine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment